Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Welcome to the new home of Die Cuts R Us!

Hello friends! Greetings from my crafty little place!

Welcome to
A Crafty Little Place

The new home of Die Cuts R Us.

I am very excited to call this blog our new home; Die Cuts R Us is now so much more than just "die cuts". We have crafty friends that work with so many beautiful techniques and supplies, that we just have to get "with the program". As soon as the title "a crafty little place" came to me, it was perfect. That is exactly what my store is: a crafty little place. I work very hard to provide the best products possible, with the best possible price, and most importantly with the best customer service possible. I am so grateful for each and every one of you.

A Crafty Little Place will officially launch on May 4th; we will continue to have our Tuesday challenges, wonderful design team inspirational posts, and so much more. We will also be introducing a new bi-weekly challenge; more on that very soon! I hope you find A Crafty Little Place a fun "place" to express your creativity through our challenges and inspiration.

The design team and I are just so excited to get things started. In the meantime, please feel free to take a look around and become a follower; so you can receive all the latest information as it is posted. All our activities will still take place at the Die Cuts R Us blog until May 4th; so hop back over and join us there until then.
Have a happy crafty day!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...