Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tim Holtz Embossing Folders

Hello friends! Still working on my class notes to share techniques and tips I learned; plus I am still adding new product. New papers arriving today, and tomorrow from The Girls' Paperie and Lily Bee.
Had to stop by to let you know that the Tim Holtz embossing folders have finally begun shipping from my distributor; there was a bit of delay in production, but they are ready to go. I have two designs arriving today:
You can purchase them HERE; I will begin shipping them tomorrow, as I don't always know what time UPS stops by. I will update you as more arrive; don't delay, we've waited a long time for these, and they may sell out soon.

Tim Holtz Embossing Folder tip I learned in class:

Did you know that you can emboss grunge board and chipboard with these embossing folders; I had no idea. Yay for Tim Holtz!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...