Monday, June 14, 2010

Winners Post for our Anything but Square Challenge

I am sooooooo glad I didn't have to pick the winner this week. Instead I left it up to Random.org to generate the winning entries. We had so many fantastic projects submitted and in my eyes...you are all winners this week. However, we only have one prize to hand over from Sassy Studio Designs so...without further ado...here are our top three by Random.org number generator...




#26 - Kim Mc.

Our overall winner and the reipient of the Sassy Studio Design Images is...


Please contact Claudia at diecutsrus [at] me [dot] com with your contact information.


Congratulations to you all. Please grab your winner buttons from the blog. You can find them under the badges tab at the top of the home page.

We have a new challenge coming tomorrow so stop back. We love having you here!

SMiLES!
GWeN
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...