Wednesday, July 21, 2010

1st Trip to CHA!


Hello friends! Happy Wednesday. Can you believe it is July 21st already? I can't believe it! What's more... I can't believe CHA is less than a week away. I am so very excited! This will be my first time attending. Getting a little nervous here.

So tell me...

Are you going to be at CHA? Which booth? Do you have any tips for me? I am all ears!

Have another question:

Any recommendation on must see...must have products? Have you seen any sneak peeks out there that you would like to see at Die Cuts R Us?
Here are just a few booths I will be visiting; can't name them all because this post could get really long. 

October Afternoon
Cosmo Cricket
Basic Grey
My Minds Eye
Unity
Crate Paper
Echo Park Papers
Prima Marketing Inc.
Webster's Pages
May Arts Ribbon

Can't wait to share this experience with you! I'll be sure to take pictures. Did you hear Die Cuts R Us has a new yahoo group? I hope to upload photos and update group members from the show. Can you imagine... reporting live... from CHA...
Click HERE to join.
Group members will also receive real-time updates on new products as they arrive, items back in stock, sales, specials, giveaways, etc.

Have a wonderful rest of your week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...