Friday, July 30, 2010

My Cup Runneth Over - With Inspiration

(This post has been updated to correct an oversight. On first post our dear, Amber was not listed with the rest of her DT Sisters. My apologies, Amber. ~ Gwen)


If you have been following us for a while you may be familiar with our Inspiration Posts. The IP (as we DT like to call it) is dedicated to showcasing products, techniques, photos, etc. of what inspires us as designers or paper artists as I like to think. This week the IP is all mine. This week also happens to be the last week for our Term II DTs. So, my IP isn't going to be about a product or something that I use in my creations. It will be about the friends I've made here that inspire me each day to keep creating and to keep growing in my craft.

Here's to you Term II Designers...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free photo slideshow



* * *



Although, I don't think of this as a good-bye, here are a few parting words...






Who would have imagine a this DT started with several emails between Claudia and myself :) I feel so honored to have been on DCRU's DT at both the DCRU Blog and now at ACLP. To the "Original Girls" thank you for making my term as Coordinator wonderful and being such a FAB bunch to work with! And to the girls who I have had the pleasure serving with this term, THANK YOU for being such an inspiration. Gwen you have been a wonderful leader! Claudia- we appreciate you sharing your love for this industry with us! And for you wonderful followers who have been there for this crazy ride, thank you for giving us a reason to share our creations. I have enjoyed viewing your challenge entries, reading your comments, and visiting your blogs. I wish everyone: followers, DT past/DT future, Claudia her 5 guys:), etc nothing but blessings, continue success, and passion for what you do.
All my love!- Sammye Jo

* * *



It's hard to believe that it has been six months and the end of our term is here!! I have loved every minute and would like to thank Claudia & Gwen for giving me the opportunity to design with such a wonderful team!! I have had so much fun working with DCRU products and being able to create projects for our wonderful ACLP followers!! Thank you so much for following us each week and for always giving us fabulous encouragement!!

Stamping Hugs~ Sheri

* * *



As Term II comes to an end here at A Crafty Little Place, I wanted to thank Claudia and the rest of the designers for this amazing opportunity. However, I do want to make something clear: this is not just a Design Team, it is a Design Family! Being embraced by caring friends, working with products that makes your crafting heart skip a beat, and knowing that each week brings new inspiration, support and love is what this Design Family is all about. Thank you for letting me be a part of it all!

~*Joni Wilson

* * *


Hi, it's me Cara with a warm thank you and not a goodbye but a "see ya later!" It's been great fun working with this Design Team these past 6 months, most of you, the past year. Your creativity and friendship here has inspired me and made me smile! Thank you to Gwen, our DTC, for always keeping us on track. The followers here at A Crafty Little Place, many, many thanks to you for blessing us with your friendship and creating the most incredibly beautiful creations for our weekly challenges. And to Claudia, the biggest thanks for having me design for you this past year. It's been such a wonderful experience and, of course, the friendships made here being the greatest blessing of all!

* * *




Wow what can I say??? I can not believe how fast 6 months has flown by! Especially since those six months helped pass the majority of a 9 month pregnancy in a very enjoyable job!!!! I have really enjoyed designing for Die Cuts R Us / A Crafty Little Place and especially for Claudia who is a very special person in her own right!!!!

The Die Cuts Fans are all so creative and fun and way talented so that helped make the experience even more enjoyable to! Designing with this Amazing Group of Stampers and Crafters, Lori, Gwen, Hannah, Joni, Sheri, Amber, and Cara has been a wonderful experience and I will never forget the fun and support we shared on our DT group over the last 6 months!!! It has been a blast and I look forward to maybe being able to contribute to Die Cuts R Us in some way again in the future!!!! The pleasure was all mine and I will always support the store, fans, and customers because it is a very special place to be!!!

Good Luck to all of the New and Old DT girls I know you will be wowing us to no end with all of your AMAZING Creations the next 6 months as well!!!!

Love to All,
Heather Schlatter

* * *





Lori and Hannah, we know you have had a very difficult time the past week. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and yours.




* * *




I want to thank each and every member of our team for all of their hard work and dedication to this blog and to Die Cuts R Us. What our followers have seen is the tremendous talent that you possess. Behind the scenes though, you are each so much more than that. You each have offered prayers, support, laughter, friendship, concern, advice to everyone on the team, never missing the opportunity to share the giving spirit that exists in each of you. It has been a camaraderie that I cherish.

When I started here on the DT, Sammye Jo and Claudia gave me a great opportunity. I had the desire to be on a team but my talent really wasn't up to par. Still, they took a chance on me. Working so closely with the wonderful paper artists here this term and the last, I've really grown in my work. Am I the best, certainly not, but I am better and I'm trying new crafty things all the time. The influence each of you have had on my personal work has really helped me to reach higher than I thought I could. Thank you for shining your inspiring light on myself and all of our followers.

G-Dawg! Out!!!




Thanks for all your support during my DT terms here at ACLP. It has been so much fun watching Claudia's business grow and being a small part of that. Our followers are so loyal and creative. Keep up the good work and never stop crafting!


I know we will be seeing you all around our crafty blog world. Our followers may just see you here as future Guest Designers too! Hint...hint...

Until then my fellow team mates and friends, I wish you the very best in all things to come.

SMiLES!
GWeN



* Our Term III DT Announcement will be made on Sunday, August 1st
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...