Monday, August 16, 2010

Challenge Winner's


Oh, I just really don't like picking winners, especially on weeks like this. We had so many AWESOME projects entered that it makes it soooo hard to choose. But, choose I must and so I did and here are your winners from our Recipe Challenge - Use a tag:

























Aren't those wonderful? Thank you ladies for joining us this week, we hope you will stop back tomorrow and check out the new challenge. Our DT has been hard at work creating some very inspiring projects to help jump start your MoJo!

But wait...my post isn't quite over! There is one last project that I would like to highlight here. It is by our former DT Member, Lori Boyd. Lori is also a designer for the Claudia and Company Stamps. She has a very sweet digi set for teachers. Look at what she created with it:


Isn't that just the sweetest project for a teacher's gift? Lori, we just love you girl!

SMiLES!
GWeN
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...