Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Greeting Farm Anniversary Blog Hop


Hello everyone! I am so glad to be able to participate in The Greeting Farm's 2 year anniversary celebration!
If you just landed on my blog, please go to the beginning of the hop HERE! You won't want to miss the entire hop; you know why...

*THREE RANDOM COMMENTERS (that participate in the hop!) that complete the ENTIRE HOP by Monday, August 2nd at 11:59PM CST will be entered to win the ENTIRE August RELEASE!!!!

I can't tell you how blessed I feel to know Marie!

Marie, congratulations on your 2nd anniversary; you are so talented! I look forward to every new release.

Jessica, you are such a sweet and wonderful person! I am so grateful to be able to call you friend! Your love for The Greeting Farm shines with every single card you make!

Here is my card, dedicated to you, The Greeting Farm!


Because you are, indeed, "two" cute!
Happy 2nd Anniversary! I pray that God continues to bless TGF in the years to come!

Have a happy crafty day!



Card supplies available at Die Cuts R Us:
Stamp: TGF Flirty Anya
DP: Cosmo Cricket's Pixie-licious (coming soon); CS: Prism
Additional: Memento Tuxedo Black, Neenah Paper, Coral satin ribbon, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type Letters
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...