Monday, September 6, 2010

Anything Goes Winners!

Happy Labor Day to all my American friends!  I hope you have all enjoyed a loooong weekend.  I spent much of my weekend viewing the 224 entries into our "Anything Goes" Challenge.  Wowzers!  I got to see so many beautiful and unique things.  While I didn't get to comment on every one, I did visit every single blog.  It was really hard to narrow it down, but I was able to pick the  top winners.  

Here they are....






I love the fun design and this just makes me so excited for Halloween.



This is such a fabulously colored image and that green flower is stunning.




Oh the pom poms and embellishments just made me happy.  So did the big, joyful smile on that little girl's face:)






Look at all the amazing details on this card.  The big polka dotted ribbon was just the icing on the cake!

Congratulations to all the winners! 

 Don't forget to take your blinkie and display it proudly on your blog.

Thanks to ALL OF YOU for joining in our challenge.  It was so fun visiting all your blogs.  I hope you all  check back here tomorrow for a brand new challenge.  See you then!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...