Thursday, September 9, 2010

Inspiration Post~ Piali

Hello Everyone!!
Its me Piali...today I'll share some COSMO CRICKET ~TOGETHERNESS creations with you all.
I'm a big fan of Designer papers and stamps and as part of DCRU  Design Team I get to play with all the greatest and latest products...DCRU is full of new released CHA goodness!
Today I tried something different..I usually stamp a lot but today my projects have almost NO stamping at all.
If you are a crafter but not a stamper or you don't enjoy coloring a lot or you want to  make quick YET fabulous cards then here is some inspirations and ideas for you all.
Here are the products I used..


COSMO CRICKET~TOGETHERNESS 6X11 CHIPBOARD $2.75;
 MATCHING PRISM CARDSTOCKS $3.25.

I looooooooove this collection..and here are my projects..

This chipboard sticker is my most favorite one in this collection..


You can make this gorgeous card in less than 10 minutes... as the Prism cardstocks are already matched up with this collection ... .creating with them is a breeze.!

This card has NO stamping at all...the sentiment is cutout ... love the cute birds.
Last but not the least..

A cute Bookmark!

I've just used a fraction of the entire collection...you can create atleast 20 cards,  as you get 10-8.5 x 11 sheets of Prism cardstocks and still have plenty of goodies left for scrapbooking...

20 FAB CARDS + LOTS OF SCRAPBOOKING SUPPLIES + (6-8) 6"X6" DPs= $15.
Wow!! Thats what I call a SWEET DEAL!!

Hope you feel inspired!
Thanks for stopping by...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...