Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas 6x6 Sampler Packs Special

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! I can't believe that it is so close to being the middle of November. Christmas is my favorite time of the year, so I am very excited to see that Christmas card making is in full swing. Wanted to stop by to show you the Christmas 6x6 sampler packs that we have available at Die Cuts R Us.
If you aren't familiar with our 6x6 sampler packs, let me tell you that these are a favorite among our card making customers. You receive two 6x6 sheets of each design pictured; these are individually cut from 12x12 papers. Customers love being able to sample a collection without having to purchase all 12x12 sheets. Here are the collections we currently have available:

Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses

 Echo Park Paper's Everybody Loves Christmas

My Minds Eye I Believe

Basic Grey's Jovial

Crate Paper's Snow Day

The Girls Paperie's Tinsel & Twig

Bo Bunny's Winter Joy

My Minds Eye Colorful Christmas

You can find them all HERE!

Have you started creating your Christmas Cards yet? I'm here to help with a little Friday Special.
All our Christmas sampler packs are on sale for 15% off... TODAY ONLY!
Have a wonderful day and weekend!
Hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...