Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Extra, Extra... Read All About It!

Hello friends! Happy Wednesday!
Things have been super busy here at Die Cuts R Us; I have been receiving box after box with new product all week... American Crafts, Pebbles, Inc. Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, and more.
Take a peek at what is new in May.
Oh, and arriving today... must haves by Tim Holtz.
Don't know how many of you knew that I took a class taught by Tim Holtz last week; all about distressing! He is so nice, and funny. Knows his product like the back of his hand; and let me tell you... I am hooked on distressing. I learned so many amazing techniques and tips; I just couldn't believe it. I promise to share these with you just as soon as I catch up on orders, add new product, and nurse two of my boys back to health.
Anyway, I also have a couple of announcements. First, our Top 3 and winner blog buttons are now available for last week's (and future) challenge(s); just click on the blog buttons tab above. Second, I have not forgotten to draw a name for the store's anniversary surprise gift basket. With everything going on, I have not had a chance to take a picture of the goodies. I will be back tomorrow to announce the winner.
I leave you with a couple of pictures; one is of two of the tags I made in class; in the second, Tim Holtz is signing them for me. What a wonderful memory.


Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...