Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back from "CHA Report"

Hello friends! I am back from CHA, and ready to start adding all that new product. There is so much to do: resize images, add product to the system. Not to mention packaging orders that came in while I was gone, answering emails, and the list could go on for a while. I didn't want to get busy doing all that without sharing a few pictures with you. 

First of all, funny story... my sister called me about an hour and a half after I left (we drove to Chicago) to let me know that my camera's battery was still plugged into its charger on the counter. Yes, I know... yikes! So I had to rely on my trusty iphone to help me out. I have to say, it didn't do a bad job.

Ready... here we go!
BTW, you can click on the pictures to enlarge them.

Here, we are waiting for them to cut the ribbon and open the doors!

The first booth I visited was October Afternoon. Here is a picture of their new Campfire Collection.


And of course, the new Modern Homemaker. This paper is really fun. Oh, and they have come out with Chipboard stickers for their new lines. Here is another picture below.


The paper images didn't come out so good, but wait until you see them. They are amazing, and of course will all be available here at Die Cuts R Us!

Here is the Basic Grey booth; their booth was super busy! Waited for a while to place my order, but had a blast with the sales rep; he was really nice and helpful.

Next, we have, of course, the Cosmo Cricket booth; let me just say that the peeps over at CC are the nicest people around. Oh, and their new collections... are 10x cuter in person! Be ready to see a nice selection of all their new lines very soon here at Die Cuts R Us!


Here are a couple of close ups of the tags that were made using their Pixie-licious and Togetherness collections!
Aren't they amazing!


Here we have some fun Christmas trees made with Crate Paper's new Christmas collection: Snow Day! Die Cuts R Us will have all three of their new lines too!
Snow Day, Restoration, and School Spirit. Oh, and for our wonderful card makers out there... they have 6x6 paper pads!


Here are just a few of the papers from the new Alphabet Soup collection from My Minds Eye!


This is S.E.I.'s newest collection: Moonrise. It will be available at Die Cuts R Us. I have to tell you though, the picture just does not do it justice. This collection is absolutely beautiful. Some papers filled with texture and gold foil. And wait until you see the coordinating embellishments.


Of course, we can't forget the ever popular Bo Bunny! This is their new Winter Joy collection. The colors are absolutely stunning in person!

Well, my friends, I have to go for now. I still have a few more pictures that I want to share with you; I will post those next week. Hopefully with some product delivery updates. I will be adding all this and more to the store in the upcoming weeks!

To view our second post with more CHA news and photos, click HERE.

Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...