Thursday, July 8, 2010

Embossing Folders can add so much!!!!! Also Featuring The Greeting Farm Stamps - In Today's Inspiration Post :-)

Good Morning Stampers and Die Cuts R Us Fans!!!!

It is DT member Heather here with today's Inspiration Post for you.

Today I decided to provide you some inspiration using many of the Wonderful Embossing Folders Claudia Carries in her store.  I mostly am using Cuttle Bug Embossing Folders you can purchase them HERE in the Store (CB embossing folders), but Claudia also carries many very cool embossing folders from Tim Holtz and Sizzix which you can purchase HERE in the store (TH and Sizzix embossing folders).

Another FAVORITE product of mine Claudia Carries are the stamps from The Greeting Farm which can be purchased in the store HERE (The Greeting Farm Stamps) So as you will notice many of my projects I am sharing with you today also use stamps from The Greeting Farm.


Claudia is also having  a HUGE Pre CHA Sale through July 12th here to make room for all of the fun new stuff that will be coming to the Store after CHA, and many of the Products I featured are also in the sale most items are 45% to 50% off so check out the Sale here.  Some items may already be sold out due to the Sale, but you can always inquire with Claudia if that item can or will be reordered!!!


Now Onto the INSPIRATION Projects!!!!
I made some new projects for you today using each embossing folder I am featuring, but I also went back and picked out some of my favorite projects I have made in the past using those same Embossing Folders in order to show you many different ways to utilize these great products you can get in the Die Cuts R Us Store!!!

I tried to feature both simple and involved projects so I can inspire card makers, crafters, and stampers of every ability level!!!!

Now First I will be using the D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder I think it is so versatile and able to be used in so so many fun ways!!!!  Click Here to go to the link where you can purchase it!!!!


Here are some Projects using the D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder
Here are a few new projects and some of my very favorite Projects using this folder.  I love it so much because it can be used as an elegant folder, it can be used to show somthing flying or floating, it can be used for fun or flirty projects, and it can be used to mimic water or snow too!!!  I just love this versatile Folder!!!








Next I wanted to feature the FUN Traffic Jam embossing Folder.  Click here to go to the link where it can be purchased in the store!!!


Here are Projects using the Traffic Jam Folder
This folder can be used in many ways for Geometric projects modern images or just for a WILD ride as you will see below!!!



Now onto another Favorite Embossing Folder of mine called Bloom Dots.  Click here to go to the link where it can be Purchased in the store!!!!

And some New and Favorite Projects using the Bloom and Dots Embossing Folder. 
 This folder can be used on Fun projects, Floral Projects, and many more too!!!










Here is a versatile Embossing Folder called Morocan Screen.  Available Here in the store!!!




And now for a Double set Damask Frame and Text and Textile Folder.  Which you can find in the store Here!  My Samples all use the Embossing Folder, because I do not have that cool frame yet, but you can get them both together!!!



And Last another favorite of mine the Star Embossing Folder.  This is my 2nd Favorite EF I have ever purchased from Claudia!!!







These Last two cards I added to show you how you can incorporate several different embossed pannels onto your card and emboss different textures of papers to really make your Card POP!!!



Well I guess that is about all for my Inspiration Post today I hope you get inspired to whip out your Embossing Folders and pick up a few new ones from the store too!!!

Have a Wonderful Thursday and a Stampendous Weekend!!!!

Heather
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...