Thursday, August 26, 2010

Inspiration Post - Back to School!!

Hello ACLP Friends!! It's Sheri here today to share a little inspiration with you!! With the new school year just around the corner for most of us I thought it would be fun to do some cards to have in my stash!! My son actually started back on Monday...where did the summer go??

Have you seen the NEW School Time themed Puddle Jumpers & Lollipops by Lori Boyd for Claudia & Co?? They are too cute!! I thought that I would share a few cards with you that I created with them along with some fun papers from Sassafras. The Apple Jack & Nerdy Bird collections are perfect for these little cuties!!


I hope you were inspired by today's School Time theme!!

Before you go, I wanted to remind you that there is still time to take advantage of DCRU's BIG Copic Sale!!


Happy Stamping!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...