Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So Cool I HAD to Share!

Alrighty ladies and gents, last night one of my team members shared a little project she had created for her daughter's room. When I saw this I knew I had to share it with you. Joni graciously agreed to let me post this one for you, so thanks, Joni!

Okay, the story...Joni picked up a steal of a deal at a yard sale...WANTED DP by Cosmo Cricket...I won't tell you where because I don't want you flooding into the area causing a riot...hehehe. There wasn't enough to go around...hehehe. Joni loved it so much, she had to stock up, and you'll never guess where she bought more...

If you don't know what Wanted looks like, it is gorgeous and it comes in a 6x6 sampler at DCRU.


Now, let me tell you that this dp is a real steal too. You get the four sheets pictured Xs 2! That is 8 - 6x6 sheets for only...are ready...drum roll please....$2.00! YUP! I said it, $2.00! Awesome!

Now if you are thinking this looks a little too "Western" for you, don't fret, thats where our dear Joni comes in.  Here is a little impromtu Inspiration Post from her that might make you look at Wanted in a whole new light.



CREATING A FALL DOOR/WALL HANGER


First, using the oval nestie create 12 ovals (you can get 11 from a 12x12 cardstock - lol!)




Then assemble them with different patterns until you are happy with the results.



Then embellish! I used leaves made from scraps, Joy Ride buttons, Nook and Pantry buttons, Quickutz flourishes, and a Kaisercraft baby blue flower. (links are listed below) 





Now...that looks incredible to me! I hope you all enjoyed this little yet creative and spendidly pretty piece of inspiration by our very own JONI!

SMiLES!
GWeN






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...