Friday, September 17, 2010

Super Amazing Coloring Video... Say What?

Hello friends! Happy Friday to you! Claudia here...
There is so much to be excited for today! First, it is simply TODAY! I am awake, and I thank God for that!
Second, all Copic orders have been shipped! Thank you to all my wonderful friends and supporters for being so patient with me. I packaged Copics for 7 days straight while still packaging regular day to day orders; delaying lots of email replies and commitments. I am so happy that you all will receive your Copics very soon! Happy Coloring!
Third, please stop by the Claudia & Company blog! And that is all I'll say about that... heehee! You can read all about my excitement there. 
And last, but certainly not least...
I am excited to introduce you to Chrissy Le!

Chrissy was going to be part of A Crafty Little Place's design team this term; because of unforeseen circumstances with her family, she had to step down just before the term started.
We are happy to have her as a blog contributor. Her work is beyond amazing and her coloring technique is phenominal. She will be providing coloring technique videos for us twice a month. Are you just as excited as I am? Take a look at the card she made using Claudia and Company's super cute Puddle Jumper School Time Landon!
Enjoy the video; she makes it look so effortless! And now... I give you... Chrissy!

(School Time Landon ©LoriBoyd)

Hi everyone. I'm so excited to join "A Crafty Little Place" blog as a contributor! For my first card on the blog I made a cute boy card. The stamp is by Claudia & Co.'s School Time Landon". Isn't he the coolest kid?! I love making boy cards. I did darken up the pants a little bit after the video. The papers are by October Afternoon's Fly a Kite. You can find both stamps and papers at Die Cuts R Us store

The Video:
Copic:
hair: YR07, R24, YR04, Y38, Y35, Y32
skin: E13, E11, E02, E00, E000
shirt: E29, E57, E55,
pants: E35, E33, E31, dark brown
shoes: E79, E74, E71, C7
pencil: YR24, YR20, R21
lunchbox: BG78, BG75, BG72, B01

Prismacolor Pencil:
shading: cool grey 90%, french grey 70%
grass: olive green, marine green, cool grey 70%

xoxo,
Chrissy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...