Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lily Bee Designs

Happy Wednesday everyone! I am so excited about today's post. As you may have seen yesterday, our design team created some wonderful cards using one of the newest additions to the Die Cuts R Us store



Just yesterday I had the opportunity to chat (via email) with one of Lily Bee's very own design team members: Stacy Cohen. She is so nice and amazingly talented. I asked her if I could feature two of her layouts; I was very excited when she said yes, that I just had to ask her to tell us a little about herself as well.

I'm Stacy Cohen and I live in Los Angeles, California with my loving husband and our two wonderful little daughters. My girls are the inspiration for all my creative projects... I call them my little "muses".
I started scrapbooking in September of 2004 and I have been hooked ever since. Scrapbooking is my hobby, addition and "therapy" (although my husband would probably say that buying all my scrapbooking supplies is my hobby, addition and therapy... and he's sort of right about that). I'm a very slow scrapper, often spending several nights on one layout. I love to fuss over all the little details and get everything just right. I always wonder what I did with all my free time before discovering this wonderful hobby!
My work has been published in Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbooks Etc., Scrapbook Trends, Memory Makers, Somerset Memories, Cards, Simply Handmade, Scrapbook Inspirations, and Scrapbooking m.m.  I happily design for Lily Bee and Shimmerz.  You can visit my blog at: www.stacycohen.blogspot.com

Friends, here are the scrapbook layouts Stacy made using Lily Bee's Lovely and Hello Sunshine papers.

She filled the circles with the fun Lily Bee chipboard pieces and topped them with Prima flowers and rhinestones.

Aren't these layouts beautiful!
Stacy, thank you so much for sharing your layouts with our readers today.


Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...