Thursday, August 12, 2010

Inspiration Post - Joni's obsession

Happy Thursday everyone, it's Joni here wanting to share my true obsession - designer papers!
DCRU carries the most amazing variety of papers from all the best companies. They come in paper pads, individual 12x12 sheets, as well as fun sampler packs
for those who want a little bit of everything. ;)

I wanted to feature some from my recent collection that I've purchased from DCRU,
starting with the fun and bright Sassafras Lass' Me Likey series:


And here are some cards I've created with it:
{clicking on the pictures will enlarge it}


I absolutely love this line! Not only does it have tons of orange (my favorite color) but it is full of fun patterns, bright colors, and such playful designs. They pair wonderfully with The Greeting Farm's happy images, and at $1.25 for 6 sheets it is worth every single penny. 

On to my newest paper pad pack called Ellie's Day Out
by the wonderful Nikki Sivils (whom Claudia met at CHA!):


And here is my little gallery using Elli'e Day Out:


Don't these papers compliment the sweet little Claudia & Co. images so well? This paper pad comes with 24 sheets that are so fun to mix and match. And as you can see, even Puddle Jumper Noah and his little pup look right at home with the aqua and pink color scheme.

And finally, the DCRU sampler paper pack of the week from
My Mind's Eye, Quite Contrary {Little Miss Muffet Collection}:


And our models are ready for their close ups:


This paper pack is so delicious in real life. Not only is it saturated with color, but each side has the most adorable pattern. It's hard to choose which side to use! Once again, I've combined this line with The Greeting Farm images as well as Claudia & Co.'s line of sweet So Random sentiments.

You can find all these wonderful papers, Claudia & Co. stamps and sentiments, buttons,
and a variety of The Greeting Farm stamps HERE at DCRU. 
Thank you for coming by today, happy shopping! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...