Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cyber Monday Special & Zutter Bind It All Winner

Hello friends. How was Thanksgiving for our U.S. friends? I enjoyed (and am enjoying) spending it with my family; my wonderful boys. I have to tell you my favorite part of Thanksgiving; some of you may have heard this story already, so bear with me as I share it once again. My heart is just overjoyed. We sat around the dinner table saying what we are thankful for; when it was my five year old's turn, he said:

"I am thankful for hugging my mom".

As you might imagine, a big hug followed! These precious moments are the ones I treasure, and the ones for which I am thankful to be able to work from home. I am thankful to God who always provides. I am thankful to all of you who make this time in my in life worthwhile.

Thank you to everyone who helped me spread the word of our Oh So Thankful sale! The winner of the Zutter Bind It All machine is entry #16:


Congratulations Bonnie! Please contact me with your addy at diecutsrus [at] me [dot] com.

I'd also like a announce a little Cyber Monday special. Many of you are fans of our 6x6 sampler packs, sooooo...

All of our 6x6 sampler packs will be on sale for 35% off.

Most of our sampler packs are $3.00 each; so on Monday (only), they will be $1.95! Some even lower. We will also introduce 4 new sampler packs.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
See you Monday.

Hugs,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...