Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Challenge #66 - Anything Goes!


I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving break. I have had good reports from my DT Sisters that everyone here had a wonderful experience with family and friends. Sadly we have a few with little ones that caught belly bugs and such. Here's hoping that everyone is on the mend soon.

We had a winner from our little contest last week. Thanks to all of you who signed up to get those fantastic PoPs! A great big congrats to lucky number....


Darling Ho!

Please contact Claudia with your address information. Email her at: Claudia (at) diecutsrus (dot) com 

The girls and I had another supreme dp to work with. Its Curio and it is FABULOUS!!!!
This wonderfully versatile paper can be found at Die Cuts R Us in the 6x6 paper pad for only $5.40. You can also find the fun embellies, a card kit, and the 12x12 Paper Pad Collection. Stop by and give it a looksie, this line is really wonderful.




Now, take a looksie at what our extraordinary designers put together for you...


JONI


Recipe:


PIALI

Recipe:


SHERI




NICOLE


Papers: Basic Grey Curio line
Image: Jane's Doodles Skating Mia
Coloring: Copic Markers
Pearl: Kaisercraft







Wow! I think the week off has restored the mojo here at A Crafty Little Place...don't you? Since you have no limits on this challenge, I do hope you all play along. I'm sure after all the time off for turkey you are all rearing to tear off the aprons and drag out your craft supplies. I know I am ready to do just that! So...what's keepin' you from from joining me? Link up your project below.

SMiLES!

GWeN and the DT

* * *



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...