Friday, December 3, 2010

A Special Appearance from a Special Friend

Hello everyone! I'm excited to bring you a cute little card I spotted over at our wonderful friend Jessica Diedrich's blog! I love this card so much, I just had to share it with you; and... it just so happens that she used some of our most popular products. I've been scoping out her etsy shop just to see if it appears. Heehee.


My Minds Eye Fine & Dandy Tickled Pink 6x6 Paper Pad
The Greeting Farm's Cuddle Anya
Prima's Fairytale Roses
Tsukineko Shimmer Spritz

Here is a close up look of the Shimmer Spritz she used on her card.
Doesn't that look fabulous?


Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us Jessica! You are such a wonderful and talented gal! We just think the world of you, here at Die Cuts R Us!

Friends, its Friday! What will you be doing this weekend? We are putting up our Christmas tree and decorations. Oh how I LOVE this time of the year!
Hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...