Friday, November 19, 2010

Oh So Thankful Sale Announcement

Hello everyone. Its Friday! Can you believe it? Our Oh So Thankful Sale is getting closer and closer. Today, I have a very special announcement.

The first 12 customers to place an order of $100.00 or more beginning on Monday, the 22nd will receive a free Quickutz Limited Edition set:


Our Oh So Thankful sale "doors" will open on Monday, November 22nd at 9:00AM EST.

I have a busy weekend ahead. Can you believe my husband signed me up (just a few days ago) to sell at a local craft show on Saturday. Little did he know that he signed himself up too. Heehee! He is so great! He is going to be there with me; if anything, to run out and get us some Starbucks. Oh, and did I mention I have never done this before? Eek! Sunday, we will be attending our annual Thanksgiving service at church; followed by a yummy Thanksgiving dinner (um, lunch) with our congregation.

I am not sure if I will be able to post more previews this weekend, so just in case time doesn't allow, here are just a few more names you will see as part of the Oh So Thankful sale:

Basic Grey
October Afternoon
Crate Papers
Unity Stamp Co.
The Greeting Farm

Oh, I hope you are all excited! I hope to provide you with big savings on some of your favorite products. If I don't see you this weekend, I'll be back, bright and early, on Monday to provide you with complete details.

Hugs,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...