Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh So Thankful Sale Preview


Hello everyone! Happy Thursday! 

I am so excited about our upcoming sale! I am preparing a special category to make all the specially priced items easy to find. All "under one roof", as they say. {heehee}

Friends, God has been great to me, and my family; I thank HIM every single day. I am so grateful for your wonderful support and for your business. Even more so, I am grateful for all the wonderful friendships I have made. The crafting community is so great. I just couldn't think of a better "title" for this sale.

I am just

Oh So Thankful!

So, do you want to see some of the items that will be part of the sale next week? I have a few to show you today; I will be back in a day or two to show you more. Be prepared to see some amazing products at great low prices!


All things Nikki Sivils:


S.E.I.'s Moonrise Collection:


All Christmas Stampavie stamps:



Prima Marketing Inc.:
Lots of Cosmo Cricket:


Even newly released:


So what do you think so far? This is just a start. I'll be back very soon to show you a little more.
Oh, we will also be doing a give away; so stay tuned for details on that.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...